"At a certain point, I just have to try not to think too much about certain things, or else they’ll break my heart."
This is the last time I'm asking you why
You break my heart in the blink of an eye
Anonymous asked: My crush is a 40 year old coke head who couldn't care less about me, I have one use to him and one use only which makes me very sad.. However I love him far too much too ever work away. He repeatedly tells me how worthless I am and how bored he is of me but after two years I completely agree with him so his words no longer hurt. If I was giving advice to a friend, I'd tell them to fuck him off, two years down the line the thought of not being around him makes me physically sick.
he is not right. you are not worthless. you are amazing and you deserve so much better. and I know you know that.
you’re right, it would be different if you were the one giving advice, but you need to listen to it.
I know you love him and I know the thought of being without him doesn’t make you happy. but he is being emotionally abusive which is never okay. two years is a long time, and it’s bound to be hard. but just because it’s hard it doesn’t mean it’s impossible. you and I both know that the way he treats you is shitty, and nobody deserves that. after such a long time you need to get used to not having him around. people get attached, it’s what we do, not always for good reasons. but him being like this is going to make it worse and the longer you leave it the harder it’s going to be.
you can do this. you don’t need him. you said it yourself, he doesn’t care about you. I care about you. You care about you. Your friends care about you. you do not need him in your life, it’s not good for you and you can break the cycle. You’re absolutely wonderful.
1. When your friends ask you to hangout, and you don’t feel like it, don’t go. Don’t ever do things halfway or do something that makes you uncomfortable. With everything, give all of yourself, even the pieces you never knew existed.
2. It is okay to not know. Everyone always despises the phrase, “I don’t know” but no one tells you that it is okay to not know. The becoming is more important than the being, anyways.
3. If someone ever makes you feel less, in any way, you have every right to walk away. You have every right to cut out toxic people in your life. To close the door on people who make you feel bad about who you are or what you stand for. Friends don’t tear down, they build up.
4. Loss is always going to happen. Just like paint will always chip and rain will always fall, loss will always be part of life. No matter how much I don’t like it, or avoid it, it is going to walk my way at several times in my life. Learn to embrace it and learn to get closure.
5. Give yourself a chance. Stop saying, “I don’t think I can” or “But what if I am not able to?” and give yourself a chance. This may be cliche, but try to believe in yourself. When you get older, your knees won’t work the same and you won’t have the best memory, and you are going to wish you’d given yourself a chance years sooner.
6. Fall in love. Don’t be guarded before you fall in love. You could fall in love three times and still not find the right one, but none of it is going to make “the one” matter less. Don’t fall into that idea that your first love has to be your best love. Fall in love as many times as it naturally happens.
7. Firsts are going to be messy. First loves, first kisses, first dates, first failed tests, first college class, first time you drive a car, first time you ride a plane - first times were made to be imperfect. Just because it’s messy and all over the place, doesn’t mean it can’t be good or worthwhile.
8. You want another scoop of ice-cream? Go get it. Get three more scoops of ice-cream if that is what you want. “Fat” is not the opposite of beautiful and it is not the opposite of happy. Don’t let anyone tell you that your body type isn’t beautiful. Beauty is a social construct, create your own, become your own.
9. Let yourself be alone. Loneliness is not a bad thing. It is healthy and normal. Everyone needs to spend a good portion of their life alone. We learn who we are when we are alone; life is less crowded and more clear when we are alone.
10. If you aren’t happy where you are, change it. Quit your job, move, become a vegetarian, get a new hobby, pick up an old hobby, whatever you do - make sure it benefits you. Life is too short to not be alive, to not be passionate, and overflowing."